Digital Live Scan Fingerprinting
SearchFirst Information Services is on the list of approved Livescan vendor and service providers who have established submission approval from the FDLE , this includes VECHS Program (Volunteer and Employee Criminal History Checks).
SearchFirst is an approved Live Scan Vendor by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to submit Electronic fingerprints.
Section 435.04 mandates that Level 2 background security investigations be conducted on employees, defined as individuals required by law to be fingerprinted pursuant to Chapter 435.
Live scan fingerprinting is the process of taking fingerprints digitally on a computer without using ink. The digitized prints are transmitted to the appropriate government agency and a criminal background check is completed. It has modernized the science of taking fingerprints.
Organizations that May Require Fingerprinting:
- Real Estate
Pre-employment background checks are becoming more common for jobs that require various degrees of screening including, that by law, for the protection of children, the elderly and the disabled. By utilizing live scan background checks, this not only helps your organization, but increase employee quality, reduce turnover, liability and risk involving issues surrounding employment. That means better business, security and success.
Other SearchFirst Services Include:
- Employment Background Checks
- Tenant Screenings
- Notary Services
- Due Diligence Investigations
- AHCA clearinghouse photographs if required
Our checklist below allows you to get in and out of your appointment fast and with accurate results. Make sure you bring the following:
- A valid, government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID, green card).
- The ORI# issued to the state agency you will be obtaining a license from or for the company you will be working for.
- Individuals being fingerprinted for AHCA, please bring your Social Security Number.
- Individuals being fingerprinted for DCF, please bring your OCA# (if available).
- A form of payment…
- If you’re paying for yourself: we accept cash, check, or credit (Visa & MasterCard Only!)
- If your company is paying: the company Direct Bill Registration Form they should provide you.
In 4 simple steps SearchFirst can complete your Live Scan Fingerprint Screening.
Step 1 – Supply SearchFirst with your valid driver’s license, social security card, as well as the company’s ORI & OCA Code numbers.
Step 2 – Get your fingerprints scanned electronically using the Live Scan System
Step 3 – SearchFirst will send the scanned prints to the FDLE who will then send them to the appropriate governing agency. i.e. AHCA of DCF etc.
Step 4 – The Fingerprinting process results take approximately 24 to 72 hours depending on the agency.
If you can’t make it to us, we can come to you!
We offer mobile services for duplicate screenings.
Call for More Details, how you can get started!
SearchFirst Information Services
Local: 727-549-8866 Toll Free 1-888-807-3272